House For Sale
*SHOW HOME NOW LAUNCHED*
Welcome to Bowsfield….
A contemporary, luxurious collection of homes nestled in the beautiful Norfolk countryside in the picturesque village of Great Ellingham.
Bowsfield raises the bar for high quality homes in Norfolk combining beautiful, minimalistic Scandinavian- inspired architecture with the finest materials and latest construction methods, these homes showcase unrivalled style and character with light filled living spaces perfectly equipped for modern life. By combining innovative design of striking angular facades, glass walls, and a contemporary mix of wooden and metal materials, these beautifully designed homes offer high quality, ultra-modern living spaces like no other.
The Bowsfield lifestyle continues beyond the simple beauty of its houses with well thought out street designs to form large open spaces, expansive greens, and outdoors sports areas which in turn create an uncluttered aesthetic that harmonises with the homes.
The generous specification will include underfloor heating throughout, built in wardrobes, flooring throughout and a choice of interior designed palette that includes the kitchen colour/style, quartz worksurfaces, LVT flooring, carpet and wall tiles to bathroom.
All Saints Developments…
All Saints are a collaborative hive of industry professionals that are committed to creating distinctive well-appointed high-quality homes in beautiful locations for multiple age ranges that enhance lives and raise the bar for new build living standards in the region.
From initial planning through to final build, the collective expertise of their highly experienced team ensures that their passion and dedication is brought to life with a superior quality. Their aim is to design and build unique, stylish homes and communities that their clients are proud to call home.
Great Ellingham is a popular Breckland village conveniently located just 2 miles off the A11 giving easy access to Norwich, Cambridge and furthermore London. The village itself is served by a shop and post office, highly regarded primary school, recreation centre and a cosy pub plus is renowned for its Teddy Bear Festival where locals display homemade straw bears to the front of their properties to form a Teddy Bear Trail, raising funds for good local causes.
Wider facilities can be found in the nearby town of Attleborough which offers an excellent range of local services and specialist independent retailers, Sainsbury and Lidl stores, well regarded schooling for all ages and a thriving business community. There are good transport links including direct access to Norwich and Cambridge via train. Five minutes up the road is the quintessentially English town of Hingham with a variety of shops including a bakery, butchers and Co-Op whilst the historic market town of Wymondham, some six miles north east offers an array of supermarkets, schools, pubs and restaurants.
The city of Norwich is approximately 18 miles away and provides fantastic shopping including a thriving retail offering, business and cultural sectors, state and private education for all ages including the University of East Anglia and fantastic transport links with a mainline rail service to London Liverpool Street and a connecting airport to Schiphol where many international flights can be found.
From Norwich proceed on to the A11 for approximately 15 miles. Take the B1077 exit to Attleborough and Watton. At the traffic lights turn right to Watton and after 1 1/2 miles enter Great Ellingham. When you get to the roundabout take a right onto Hingham road and Bowsfield can be found 350 yds away on the left hand side.
-£1,000 reservation fee
- Reservation period- 8 weeks (Exchange of contracts is due within this time regardless of anticipated completion dates)
-Completion will be on notice with a 6 month longstop and anticipated dates cannot be relied upon.
-An annual management fee will apply
-Whilst every attempt has been made to ensure the accuracy of the CGI images and floorplans, these are for illustrative purposes only and should be used as such and not relied upon by any perspective purchaser.
1. Money Laundering Regulations- Purchasers will be asked to provide identification documentation and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there is no delay in confirming the sale.
2. We endeavour to make the information provided fair and correct, this is provided as a guide only and does not constitute part or all of an offer or contract. Warners Estate Agents cannot guarantee the accuracy of this information.
3. Please note that we have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for their purpose.
4. Where a property is being marketed ‘off plan’ we have used the architects plans for measurements and should not be relied upon.
5. The matters referred to in the information supplied by Warners should be independently verified by prospective buyers. Neither Warners Estate Agents nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty in relation to this property.
No EPC available for this property
Other properties you might be interested in
Herb Robert Glade, Wymondham, Norfolk, NR18
Holt Road, North Elmham, Norfolk, NR20
Price on application
Bentley Road, Forncett St. Peter, Norwich, NR16
Grenville Close, Hethersett, Norwich, NR9
Style Loke, Barford, Norwich, NR9