4 Bedroom House For Sale
This exquisite 4 bedroom detached home has been designed to encapsulate the best in modern materials and design providing open plan living areas with well-proportioned bedrooms, standing within a generous plot enjoying wonderful views over open farmland. Sustainability is at the heart of every home Devlin Developments build; they endeavour to make conscious substitutions with the materials they use without sacrificing quality. Using cutting-edge technology and energy-efficient systems to ensure that the environmental footprint of their homes is minimised, this has enabled them to achieve many A-rated EPCs and this is proudly predicted for Sky View.
Welcome to Sky View….
This superior home, crafted by local tradesmen with only the finest materials offers modern living at its finest with statement Crittall-style inner door and oak panelled coat cupboard to the entrance hall that leads seamlessly into the opulent open plan kitchen dining living room. A bespoke kitchen has been created by Fat Radish Kitchen Co and includes ovens, a feature wine store with wine cooler, coffee machine and boiling tap as well as waterfall-ended quartz worksurfaces - the perfect haven for any culinary lover! The dining/living space showcases a bio-ethanol suspended fireplace and expansive bifold doors that open up to the rear garden offering stunning panoramic views of the surrounding fields. A study, WC, fitted out laundry room / pantry, utility and media room with built in feature TV unit that houses a contemporary electric fire complete the extensive ground floor accommodation.
The bright and airy first floor landing accessed by an oak and glass staircase with views of the sedum roof and fields beyond leads to the superb principal suite that comprises a contemporary Sharps bespoke built dressing area, luxury ensuite finished with seamless micro cement plus double doors out onto a large, wrap around glassed balcony overlooking the garden and open countryside. A further guest bedroom with feature full height windows and vaulted ceiling also benefits from Sharps fitted modern wardrobes and chic ensuite plus another two bedrooms with views to the rear and a lavish family bathroom complete the first floor accommodation.
Externally the property sits beautifully within its plot and is accessed via electric gates, it has generous patio areas creating wonderful entertaining spaces, landscaped gardens, living wild flower wall and a detached double garage with electric doors and electric car charging point plus PV panels with battery storage supports Devlin Developments' sustainability ethos.
Internal - 3254 sq ft (stms)
Balcony - 197 sq ft (stms)
Garage - 581 sq ft (stms)
Kitchen/Dining/Family - 12.78m x 9.46m max / 41'11 x 31'0
Lounge/Media Room – 5.62m x 4.84m / 18’5 x 15'11
Study - 3.78m x 3.1 max / 12’5 x 10’2 max Principal Bedroom - 5.62m x 4.66m / 18’5 x 15.3
Bedroom 2 - 6.62m x 5.18m max / 21’9 x 17'0 max
Bedroom 3 - 4.06m x 3.35m / 13’4 x 11'0 Bedroom 4 - 4.06m x 3.12m / 13’4 x 10'3
• Fat Radish bespoke handmade kitchen
• Waterfall-ended quartz centre island
• Built in oak wine rack
• Oak display cabinets
• Brushed brass handles
• Bosch appliances to include: double oven, hob with downdraft extractor, full-height fridge and freezer, dishwasher
• Integrated Coffee Machine
• Bosch Wine Cooler
• Boiling water tap
• Water Softener system
• Ground floor underfloor heating (zoned to individual rooms)
• Contemporary radiators to first floor
• Bespoke oak panelled coat cupboard
• Large format marble tiles to kitchen diner family room, utility boot room and hallway
• Crittall effect doors to utility/boot room, study and entrance hall
• Fully carpeted throughout
• Eco-friendly bio-ethanol suspended fireplace
• Smart controlled media wall to the lounge with projector, speaker system, smart lighting and electric fire
• Sharps fully fitted dressing area to principal bedroom
• Sharps fitted wardrobes to guest bedroom
• Contemporary staircase with glass balustrade
• High levels of insulation to floor, walls and ceilings
• Air source heating system with smart phone control
• 4kw PV array
• 5kw battery storage
• EV charging point
• TV, Sky and Data points to each living space
• 2x USB points to all bedrooms and kitchen island
• LED downlights throughout
• Alarm System
• External CCTV system with smart phone connection
• Electric entrance gates
• LED external lighting
• External power socket
Bathrooms and En-Suites:
• Grohe and Crosswater showers and taps
• Vanity to all bathrooms, en-suites and cloakroom
• LED mirrors
• Radiators and towel rails
• Seamless micro cement (Forcrete) installation to the Principal en-suite
• Porcelain and ceramic tiles in bathroom (tiles to shower area, vanity and bath only)
• Porcelain and ceramic floor tiles
• Aluminium windows and sliding doors
• Contemporary cladding to entrance
• Larch cladding
• Monocouche through coloured render
• Sedum and wildflower roofs / wall
• Lindab copper guttering
• Contemporary railings to front
• Shingle driveway
• Electric entrance gates
• Electric garage doors
• Landscaped garden including Turf and Planting
• Porcelain patio areas and paths
• Outside tap front and back
• Close board fencing between plots
• Post and Rail to the field boundary
• Air source heating system
• Mains water
• Foul water drainage by treatment plants
• High speed fibre optic internet connection
David Bullen 6 year CML certificate
Predicted ‘A’ rating
Maintenance: The cost of maintenance for the main drive will be split equally between the three properties.
With ever rising energy costs, energy efficiency is an important aspect to consider when buying your next home. New homes are considerably more efficient than older properties as a result of modern technological advancements and building innovations with the materials being used, the high levels of insulation and appliances used.
One of Norfolk’s most regarded developers, Devlin Developments are passionate about designing and creating high quality homes where people aspire to live. Their motivation is to create homes and environments which enhance their location, combining contemporary living with modern lifestyles whilst striving towards a greener future. Their homes are thoughtfully designed and incorporate open plan living whilst maintaining a comfortable family feel, storage solutions and an abundance of natural light using carefully selected materials with their experienced team of craftsmen creating beautiful homes that are instantly recognisable.
The village of Tibenham retains a strong and active local community helped by a popular public house, fine church and village hall. The nearest village store and facilities are located in the nearby villages of New Buckenham, Old Buckenham, Banham and Long Stratton. The market town of Diss is located 10 miles south, where you will be able to find supermarkets, services and amenities, in addition to schooling and leisure facilities. The town also has mainline train service to London Liverpool Street station, taking approximately 90 minutes.
* A reservation deposit with exclusivity agreement between buyer and seller to be signed
* Specification listed is for guidance only and is subject to change during the construction process at developer’s discretion.
* Whilst every attempt has been made to ensure the accuracy of the floorplan these are for illustrative purposes only and should be used as such and not relied upon by any prospective purchaser.
1. Money Laundering Regulations - Purchasers will be asked to provide identification documentation and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there is no delay in confirming the sale.
2. We endeavour to make the information provided fair and correct, this is provided as a guide only and does not constitute part or all of an offer or contract. Warners Estate Agents cannot guarantee the accuracy of this information.
3. Please note that we have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for their purpose.
4. The matters referred to in the information supplied by Warners should be independently verified by prospective buyers. Neither Warners Estate Agents nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty in relation to this property.
Other properties you might be interested in
Langton Park, Eye, Suffolk, IP23
- 2.13 acres
Cedar Road, Hethersett, Norwich, NR9
Offers over £895,000
Stanfield Road, Wymondham, Norfolk, NR18
- 1.3 acres
Low Lane, Rockland All Saints, Attleborough, NR17
Guide Price £1,000,000
5, Boars Hill, North Elmham, NR20