4 Bedroom Bungalow For Sale
Welcome to The Orchards..... A beautiful small development of 4 architect designed bungalows of contemporary design in a private cul-de-sac, offering a generous specification including kitchens with an island, quartz work surfaces, air source heat pumps, underfloor heating, driveways and double garages.
Situated in the popular Breckland village of Griston, 3 miles from Watton, 8 miles from the A11, 12 miles from Thetford, 23 miles from Norwich and 45 miles from Cambridge. Griston boasts a Church, the Wagon and Horses Pub and lots of nearby walks to fully appreciate rural Norfolk.
Dunning Timber Frames Ltd offers a wealth of experience building luxury energy efficient homes with modern contemporary living and a high specification of fittings. Established in 2006 Timber Frames Ltd is the combination of two business partners, combining skills and expertise from the building industry, with experience in high luxury home building, renovations and interior design.
Plot 2 comprises of 1745 square feet priced at Guide Price £500,000 - £525,000 which includes a double garage with four generous sized bedrooms, en-suite shower room off the master bedroom, an impressive kitchen diner with an island, shaker style units, quartz work surfaces and french doors leading to the garden. In addition is a living room, family bathroom and utility. Outside is a shingle driveway leading to the double garage with electric up and over doors whilst to the rear is a landscaped south facing garden with a selection of trees and patio area and additional lawned area to side.
- Bespoke kitchen shaker style kitchen with ceramic 1.5 sink/drainer.
- Quartz worktops and upstands. -Island with breakfast bar overhang
- Built in appliances: Double eye level Bosch oven and grill, Bosch induction hob, extractor, dishwasher, full height fridge, full heigh freezer.
- Soft close drawers
Bathrooms & en-suites:
- Contemporary bathroom with vanity units main bathroom and en-suite
-Contemporary tiled finish
- Electric towel rails -En-suite with a walk in shower cubicle with a rainfall shower and separate hose
- Main bathroom with a bath with mixer taps and compatible to add a shower hose
- Oak veneer doors throughout, glazed double doors between Hall and Kitchen/Diner
- Kitchen, utility, hallway, living area – luxury vinyl tile
- Bathroom/En-suite- luxury vinyl tile
- Bedroom and Living Room - carpets
- Underfloor heating throughout
- Spotlights in kitchen
- Samsung Air source heat pump
- Electric up and over garage doors
- Touch screen heating control points
- Quality anthracite double glazed windows
- Generous turfed rear garden
- Patio area and pathways to side access with Indian sandstone paving
- Indian sandstone paved patio area by the french and patio doors
- Shingle Driveway
- Fencing - mixture of six feet fencing to side and post and rail to rear.
- Samsung Air source heat pump
- Mains water and drainage
- Architects warranty + a 2 year builders warranty
* £1,000 reservation fee.
* All 4 plots will share the cost of an annual service on the sewage pump.
* The power supply for the sewage pump is located in plot 2, plots 1, 3 & 4 will pay approx. £50 per year toward the electricity running costs of the sewage pump.
* Driveway – a small monthly cost to be agreed for the upkeep of the driveway will be shared equally by all 5 properties that use the driveway.
*Please note – Specification listed is for guidance only and is subject to change during the construction process at developer’s discretion. *Whilst every attempt has been made to ensure the accuracy of the floorplans, these are for illustrative purposes only and should be used as such and not relied upon by any perspective purchaser. *Some internal images maybe of a neighbouring property which is often further advanced of a build.
Disclaimer… 1. Money Laundering Regulations- Purchasers will be asked to provide identification documentation and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there is no delay in confirming the sale. 2. We endeavour to make the information provided fair and correct, this is provided as a guide only and does not constitute part or all of an offer or contract. Warners Estate Agents cannot guarantee the accuracy of this information. 3. Please note that we have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for their purpose. 4. Where a property is being marketed ‘off plan’ we have used the architects plans for measurements and should not be relied upon. 5. The matters referred to in the information supplied by Warners should be independently verified by prospective buyers. Neither Warners Estate Agents nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty in relation to this property.
No EPC available for this property
Other properties you might be interested in
Orchard Way, Wymondham, Norfolk, NR18
Plot 7, Boars Hill, North Elmham, NR20
Martins Close, Saham Toney, Thetford, IP25
Offers in the region of £650,000
Church Lane, Wicklewood, Wymondham, NR18
Guide Price £390,000
Winfarthing Road, Banham, Norwich, NR16