2 Bedroom Bungalow For Sale
Welcome to Springfields.....
A beautiful small development of four properties offering generous specification with energy performance certificate rating A, solar panels with 4.8 KW-h battery storage that stores the electricity the panels produce, air source heat pumps, under floor heating to the ground floor, handless contemporary kitchens with built in appliances and quartz work surfaces.
Prism Properties Ltd offer energy efficient homes with modern contemporary living having a high specification of fittings including modern contemporary kitchens with quartz stone work surfaces, integrated appliances, under floor heating to the ground floor, air source heat pumps, modern bathroom suites and a landscaped exterior. Established in 2020, Prism Properties Ltd delivers high end contemporary homes that are much cheaper to run, in a time when these cost savings are crucial & protecting our environment.
Situated in Wymondham, a South Norfolk gem situated approximately nine miles south west of Norwich city centre. This rapidly expanding, yet charming, historic market town enjoys a full range of services including:- most major banks, Waitrose, Morrisons and Lidl supermarkets, three medical centres, four dentists, two veterinary practices, a wide choice of pubs, restaurants and cafes, leisure and sports facilities, a full range of local schools including Wymondham College and Wymondham High Academy, both having excellent reputations. The town has an award-winning railway station with regular services to Norwich, London, Cambridge and many other destinations via connections at Ely. Landmarks include the impressive Abbey, the Market Cross and the Bridewell Museum. The University of East Anglia, John Innes Institute, Food Research Institute and Science Park, Norfolk and Norwich Hospital, Norfolk Police Headquarters and Lotus Cars are all local employers served by the town.
Springfields comprises four semi-detached properties with Plots 1 & 2 each measuring in at approximately 900 square feet of accommodation, enclosed landscaped rear gardens & off-road parking spaces, both priced at Guide Prices of £300,000 - £325,000.
Plot 3 is a semi-detached bungalow with open plan living accommodation, off road parking and landscaped rear garden which is priced at £325,000. Please check with Warners for the current availbility of each plot.
- Handless units - Quartz worktops, upstands and splashbacks.
- Built in branded appliances: oven, oven/grill, induction hob, stainless steel extractor, dishwasher, integrated fridge & freezer, plumbing for washing machine.
Bathrooms & en-suites:
- Contemporary bathroom with vanity units main bathroom
- Heated towel rails
- Electric illuminated mirrors
- Painted internal doors - All flooring included: wood effect flooring in the kitchen.
- Bathroom/En-suite- ceramic floor tiling
- Bedroom carpets.
- Underfloor heating throughout the ground floor.
- Spotlights in kitchen and bathrooms
- Chrome light switches and Sockets
- TV points in all living rooms and bedrooms
- Thermostat controls in hallways or landings
- Double glazed windows and doors
- Generous gardens to each dwelling - Patio area and pathways to side access
- French doors to patio with Plots 1 & 2
- Bi-fold doors to patio with Plot 3
- Turfed gardens and paving to rear
- Gravelled parking areas
- Fencing dividing the boundaries of rear gardens
Services: - Air source heat pump - Mains water and drainage - Solar Panels with 4.8 KW-h battery storage.
Warranty: - Architects warranty.
Agents Notes… * £1,000 reservation fee is payable to reserve a plot.
1. Money Laundering Regulations- Purchasers will be asked to provide identification documentation and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there is no delay in confirming the sale. 2. We endeavour to make the information provided fair and correct, this is provided as a guide only and does not constitute part or all of an offer or contract. Warners Estate Agents cannot guarantee the accuracy of this information. 3. Please note that we have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for their purpose. 4. Where a property is being marketed ‘off plan’ we have used the architects plans for measurements and should not be relied upon. 5. The matters referred to in the information supplied by Warners should be independently verified by prospective buyers. Neither Warners Estate Agents nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty in relation to this property.
Tenure: Please confirm with Warners whether this property is freehold or leasehold
No EPC available for this property
Other properties you might be interested in
Pages Close, Wymondham, Norfolk, NR18
Guide Price £265,000
Curlew Crescent, Wymondham, Norfolk, NR18
Church Lane, Wicklewood, Wymondham, NR18
Guide Price £390,000
Winfarthing Road, Banham, Norwich, NR16
Bentley Road, Forncett St. Peter, Norwich, NR16