3 Bedroom Bungalow Under Offer
***SSTC prior to marketing***
Warners is delighted to present another impressive Devlin Developments scheme in the village of Carbrooke. A small collection of just three executive homes is being offered with wonderful countryside views to the rear.
Plot 2 is a stunning 3 bedroom detached single storey dwelling with a lavish specification and field views to the rear.
A bespoke, well regarded local developer who are passionate about designing and creating high quality homes where people aspire to live. Their motivation is to create homes and environments which enhance their location, combining contemporary living with modern lifestyles whilst striving towards a greener future. Their homes are thoughtfully designed and incorporate open plan living whilst maintaining a comfortable family feel, storage solutions and an abundance of natural light using carefully selected materials with their experienced team of craftsmen creating beautiful homes that are instantly recognisable.
With ever rising energy costs, energy efficiency is an important aspect to consider when buying your next home. New homes are considerably more efficient than older properties as a result of modern technological advancements and building innovations with the materials being used, the high levels of isolation and appliances used.
Carbrooke is encompassed by the picturesque Norfolk countryside and woodlands including Thetford Forest and Wayland Woodand within the village, residents enjoy the presence of both a pre-school and a primary school. The community gathers for various events at the Millennium Green adjacent to the village hall, a splendid 10-acre expanse teeming with native wildlife, trees, and wildflowers. This green space boasts amenities such as a maze, wildlife pond, amphitheatre, and a children's play area, along with scenic walks and trails throughout the site.
Just 5 miles away is the pretty town of Hingham, a deservedly popular market town renowned for its array of architecturally appealing townhouses bordering the market place. The town is proud of its selection of independent shops including a butchers, tea rooms, bakery, ‘Harrods of Hingham’ a studio and gallery and for everyday shopping and aCo-Op on the edge of town. There is the White Hart gastropub, Post Office, Boots pharmacy, health centre and doctors surgery, primary school and an active bus service.
Approximately 3 miles away lies Watton, which offers a variety of conveniences including a post office, supermarket, chemist, as well as infant, junior, and secondary schools. The town hosts a vibrant weekly market with a diverse range of offerings. Richmond Park Golf Club in the vicinity caters to golf enthusiasts with its 18-hole course, driving range, and practice green. Additionally, a sports center in Watton provides a fitness suite, all-weather courts, and facilities for badminton, squash, and snooker.
For those seeking transportation options, the nearest train station is located 8.5 miles away at Harling Road, offering regular services to Norwich in approximately 34 minutes and Cambridge in about 54 minutes. Meanwhile, the market town of Dereham, situated around 8 miles from Carbrooke, features restaurants, caf鳬 museums, a leisure center, golf course, and educational institutions.
*Shared driveway- Owned by a third party but right of way over. Contribution to maintenance is split 4 ways.
*Non-refundable reservation fee with exclusivity agreement between buyer and seller to be signed *Any extras are payable upfront and are non refundable.
* Completion will be on notice and anticipated dates given cannot be relied upon.
*Please note – Specification listed is for guidance only and is subject to change during the construction process at developer’s discretion. *Whilst every attempt has been made to ensure the accuracy of the CGI images and floorplan, these are for illustrative purposes only and should be used as such and not relied upon by any perspective purchaser.
1. Money Laundering Regulations- Purchasers will be asked to provide identification documentation and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there is no delay in confirming the sale.
2. We endeavour to make the information provided fair and correct, this is provided as a guide only and does not constitute part or all of an offer or contract. Warners Estate Agents cannot guarantee the accuracy of this information.
3. Please note that we have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for their purpose.
4. Where a property is being purchased ‘off plan’ we have used the architects plans for measurements and should not be relied upon.
5. The matters referred to in the information supplied by Warners should be independently verified by prospective buyers. Neither Warners Estate Agents nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty in relation to this property.
Tenure: Please confirm with Warners whether this property is freehold or leasehold
No EPC available for this property
Other properties you might be interested in
Deopham Road, Morley St. Botolph, Wymondham, NR18
Bentley Road, Forncett St. Peter, Norwich, NR16
The Granary, Shipdham Road, Carbrooke, IP25
Norwich Road, Besthorpe, Attleborough, NR17
- 0.3 acres