4 Bedroom For Sale
****PHASE 1- PRICES RANGE FROM £275,000- £925,000****
GET IN TOUCH TO REGISTER YOUR INTEREST
Welcome to Boars Hill, North Elmham…
A stunning collection of just 25 beautifully appointed new homes designed by award winning architects nestled in the Norfolk Countryside. The development offers 2-5 bedroom homes that have been designed to offer modern, light filled living spaces yet with Orchards meticulous quality and traditional feel fitting sympathetically within its surroundings which at Boars Hill includes a nature and wildlife area, beautiful open spaces and a footpath to the millennium woodland beyond supporting the strong community feel of North Elmham.
With ever rising energy costs, energy efficiency is an important aspect to consider when buying your next home. New homes are considerably more efficient than older properties as a result of modern technological advancements and building innovations with the materials being used, the high levels of isolation and appliances used.
Orchard was established in 1983 to develop individually designed luxury homes, built to the highest standards in prime locations across East Anglia. A family-run business with a wealth of knowledge in the house building sector, their experienced team prides themselves on their commitment to quality and personal service to provide their clients with something special. Orchard have built up an enviable reputation for the highest quality developments, from individual luxury homes to small and medium sized sites, each treated to the same standards of care and professionalism.
Main Water, Electricity, mains drains and fibre optic.
One Guarantee-10 year structural warranty
We have been advised that the main development road is adopted by the local authority. Any private driveway maintenance will be spilt equally between the properties that have use of that driveway.
Nestled in the heart of the Norfolk countryside is the picturesque village of North Elmham which offers idyllic country living and is steeped in history with its beautiful church that is home to the ruins of a Saxon cathedral that served as the first cathedral of East Anglia until 1071. As well as a great community feel North Elmham offers a fantastic variety of amenities including a doctors surgery, two pubs, village shop, post office with tea rooms, car garage, fish and chips, sports facilities/clubs, an active village hall and on the bus route to Dereham. The attractive village benefits from being within half an hour’s drive of the beautiful unspoilt North Norfolk Coast including Blakeney Burnham Market and Holkham but is also within 20 miles of the cathedral city of Norwich which is renowned for its expansive shopping facilities, entertainment, university, several business parks and private schools. Norwich International Airport is within a 30-minute drive and caters for domestic and international flights plus Norwich railway station offers regular trains to London Liverpool street and Cambridge.
The nearby, well served market towns of Dereham, Reepham and Fakenham also offer an excellent range of shopping including a choice of supermarkets whilst the Georgian market town of Holt to the North provides a wide range of amenities, boutique shopping and is home to Greshams School.
-Completion will be on notice and anticipated dates given cannot be relied upon.
-£1,000 reservation fee- 10 week period to exchange.
-Kitchen and Bathroom layouts on the floorplans are for illustrative purposes only. Kitchen plans are available via Warners New Homes
-Whilst every attempt has been made to ensure the accuracy of the CGI images and floorplans, these are for illustrative purposes only and should be used as such and not relied upon by any perspective purchaser.
- External aesthetics may differ slightly to the CGI image depending on the plot of this house type. Please consult your sales representative.
-Under the terms of the Estate Agency Act 1979 (Section 21) please note that the vendor of this development is a relative or associate of an employee of Warners Estate Agents.
1. Money Laundering Regulations- Purchasers will be asked to provide identification documentation and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there is no delay in confirming the sale.
2. We endeavour to make the information provided fair and correct, this is provided as a guide only and does not constitute part or all of an offer or contract. Warners Estate Agents cannot guarantee the accuracy of this information.
3. Please note that we have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for their purpose.
4. Where a property is being marketed ‘off plan’ we have used the architects plans for measurements and should not be relied upon.
5. The matters referred to in the information supplied by Warners should be independently verified by prospective buyers. Neither Warners Estate Agents nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty in relation to this property.
Other properties you might be interested in
Cedar Road, Hethersett, Norwich, NR9
Guide Price £795,000
Plot 7, Boars Hill, North Elmham, NR20
Martins Close, Saham Toney, Thetford, IP25
Offers in the region of £650,000
Wymondham Road, Wreningham, Norwich, NR16
Watton Road, Larling, Norwich, NR16
Guide Price £525,000