4 Bedroom Bungalow For Sale
*Anticipated Completion- Early 2024*
Warners New Homes are delighted to offer Plot 5 a rarely available four bedroom detached single storey home with detached double garage on the exclusive Kemp Meadow development in the sought after village of Rockland All Saints.
Welcome to Kemp Meadow......
A beautifully proportioned small community of single storey luxury dwellings. Based on four individual architect designed units, all with their own identity using a variety of materials and colours to give a unique blend of properties that benefit from generous sized gardens, all with sunny aspects.
This idyllic development is nestled in the centre of the Breckland village of Rockland All Saints which has a diverse range of property styles and ages dating back to the 1700’s and also enjoying the benefits of a community shop/
post office and village pub. All of this ensures the new owners an environment with traditional village values yet having easy access to all modern services and conveniences.
A one off, generously proportioned home sitting on a corner plot with modern style open plan kitchen diner living room incorporating a beautifully appointed and well equipped kitchen area, bifold doors to the rear and vaulted ceiling. There is also a utility room with door to the rear, three double bedrooms of which the master bedroom suite enjoys a dressing room and en-suite shower room, the guest bedroom has a useful en-suite and the third bedroom is served by the main bathroom. A wonderful addition to this home is the potential annexe/ additional accommodation wing that is accessed via the open plan living room or its own external door to the side of the property. This space offers a beautiful garden room with feature fireplace and bifold doors, bedroom 4/study, boot room and shower room.
Externally the properties benefits from generous brick weaved parking, paved patios and paths, garden to the rear and side, soft landscaping and double garaging.
Approx 1960 sq ft (stms)
20.66' x 11.48 (6.3m x3.5m)
20'66 x 12'79 (6.3m x 3.9m)
14'43 x 11'81 ( 4.4m x 3.6m)
9’ x 6’7” (2.75 x 2.04)
15’ x 11’10” (4.57 x 3.60) max
14’0” x 12’9” including door recess(4.28 x 3.92 including door recess)
14’1 x 10’10” into wardrobe space (4.28 x 3.30 into wardrobe space)
11'48 x 7'54 (3.5m x 2.3m)
7'54 x 7'54 ( 2.3m x 2.3m)
- Bespoke kitchen individually designed for the bungalow type.
- Choice of colour will be dependent on the stage of construction
- Minerva worktops and upstands. Choice of colour subject to timing
- Built in branded appliances:
Double eye level oven
Bathrooms & en-suites:
- Contemporary bathroom with vanity units in all bathrooms
- Electric towel rails
- Quality wood finish Internal doors
- Built in shelf and hanging rail to dressing room.
- All flooring included: Kitchen, utility, hallway, living area - LVT wood effect
- Bathroom/En-suite- Ceramic floor tiling
- Bedroom carpets- choice of one colour
- Alarm system
- Underfloor heating throughout
- Spotlights in kitchen
- USB point in each bedroom and kitchen
- Quality Aluminium double glazed windows
- Generous gardens to each dwelling
- Large patio area and pathways to side access
- Bifold doors to patio
- Turfed gardens - Front with customer option
- Option for garden design if required
- Brickweave driveways
- External lights - 1x front, 1x back, 1x over bifold doors
- Roller shutter garage door - Electric
- Outside tap
-Outside power socket
-Electric car charging point
-Fencing - mixture of close board and
- Air source heat pump
- Mains water and drainage
- ICW 10-year housebuilders warranty
Management/ Maintenance Costs:
- To be confirmed
Our client has a burgeoning reputation for small intimate developments with generous specifications. This local firm strive to create an organic environment which blends seamlessly into the surrounding area, creating a highly desirable place to live.
Rockland All Saints is just a stone’s throw away from the A11, giving easy access to London. It is situated to the south of the B1077 less than five miles from Attleborough and ten miles from Wymondham both of which are bustling market towns with varied shops, healthcare services, pubs and restaurants and transport links including rail stations on the Norwich to Cambridge line with links to London Kings Cross.
Diss is approximately 16 miles distant and offers a mainline rail station to London Liverpool Street with a journey time of one and half hours whilst the cathedral city of Norwich is just 19 miles with thriving retail, cultural and education sectors alongside excellent transport links with a main line rail service to London Liverpool Street and an international airport.
The beautiful North Norfolk coastline is easily reached via Dereham, Fakenham and Holt. Rockland All Saints itself is a thriving community that offers a primary school, public house and community shop.
*£1,000 reservation fee
*Completion will be on notice and anticipated dates given cannot be relied upon.
*Please note – Specification listed is for guidance only and is subject to change during the construction process at developer’s discretion. *Whilst every attempt has been made to ensure the accuracy of the CGI images and floorplans, these are for illustrative purposes only and should be used as such and not relied upon by any perspective purchaser.
1. Money Laundering Regulations- Purchasers will be asked to provide identification documentation and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there is no delay in confirming the sale.
2. We endeavour to make the information provided fair and correct, this is provided as a guide only and does not constitute part or all of an offer or contract. Warners Estate Agents cannot guarantee the accuracy of this information.
3. Please note that we have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for their purpose.
4. Where a property is being marketed ‘off plan’ we have used the architects plans for measurements and should not be relied upon.
5. The matters referred to in the information supplied by Warners should be independently verified by prospective buyers. Neither Warners Estate Agents nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty in relation to this property.
No EPC available for this property
Other properties you might be interested in
Deopham Road, Morley St. Botolph, Wymondham, NR18
Bentley Road, Forncett St. Peter, Norwich, NR16
The Granary, Shipdham Road, Carbrooke, IP25
Norwich Road, Besthorpe, Attleborough, NR17
- 0.3 acres
The Flint Barn, Shipdham Road, Carbrooke, IP25